Below is a list of jobs that currently need doing to help maintain the wood. If you have booked the wood for an event or just have some free time to help out, these are the things that need doing. Thank you for your help!
If you have any questions or think that a job should be added or removed, please contact Dom. Please also let Dom know if you would like to be part of the ‘Folly Woods Work Party’ group on WhatsApp.
- Move felled larch logs using winch/ropes into piles
- Cut back roadside vegetation
- Tidy meditation area and campfire area
- Removing tree guards from some of the saplings
- On a dry day, sand wooden notice so that the lettering is more legible
Last updated: Jan 2021 – Jack Richardson